Thunder's Steven Adams still dealing with knee contusion
Oklahoma City Thunder center Steven Adams is still recovering from a left knee contusion.
Adams missed three games earlier this month with the issue. "I don't want to say he's on a minutes restriction, but we're trying to be mindful and keep him in a range," Thunder head coach Billy Donovan said. Adams is playing his fewest minutes since 2015-16 and had a significant dip in production this season, so some time off may be needed. Nerlens Noel would see a significant boost if that's the case.
Adams is averaging 7.8 points, 9.1 rebounds, 2.6 assists, and 24.6 FanDuel points in 26.3 minutes per game this season.
- Boston's Jayson Tatum (groin) remains sidelined on Tuesday January 28th, 2020
- Clint Capela (heel) questionable for Rockets against Trail Blazers January 28th, 2020
- Cavaliers starting Dante Exum for inactive Darius Garland on Tuesday January 28th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (hand) active on Tuesday January 28th, 2020
- Houston's James Harden (thigh) questionable on Wednesday January 28th, 2020
- Raptors' Rondae Hollis-Jefferson (knee) officially ruled out on Tuesday January 28th, 2020
- Darius Bazley coming off Oklahoma City's bench with Danilo Gallinari starting on Monday January 27th, 2020
- Thunder starting Danilo Gallinari on Monday, Darius Bazley to bench January 27th, 2020
- Thunder's Dennis Schroder starting for inactive Chris Paul on Monday January 27th, 2020
- Thunder's Danilo Gallinari (thumb) available on Monday January 27th, 2020
- Thunder's Nerlens Noel (face) available on Monday January 27th, 2020
- Chris Paul (personal) unavailable for Thunder on Monday against Mavericks January 27th, 2020