Timberwolves' Jake Layman (toe) ruled out Wednesday versus Jazz
Minnesota Timberwolves power forward Jake Layman (toe) has been ruled out for Wednesday's game against the Utah Jazz.
Layman started the last two games in place of Andrew Wiggins (illness) but he exited early Monday with a left foot injury. Wiggins is a game-time call, so Jarrett Culver could be looking at a start if he and Layman are both sidelined.
Layman is averaging 18.4 FanDuel points in 14 games (two starts) this season. The Timberwolves have an implied total of 109.25 points on Wednesday, per numberFire's NBA Heat Map.
- Kawhi Leonard drops 33-point triple-double in Clippers' win over Heat January 24th, 2020
- Russell Westbrook notches 45-point double-double in Rockets' win January 24th, 2020
- Nikola Jokic records 27-point double-double in Nuggets' win over Pelicans January 24th, 2020
- Alex Len (hip) will not return for Hawks on Friday January 24th, 2020
- Kemba Walker scores 37 points, dishes out 6 assists in Celtics' win over Magic January 24th, 2020
- T.J. McConnell starting for Pacers on Friday in place of injured Malcolm Brogdon January 24th, 2020
- Timberwolves starting Josh Okogie on Friday, Jarrett Culver off bench January 24th, 2020
- Jarrett Culver playing off Minnesota's bench on Friday January 24th, 2020
- Minnesota's Allen Crabbe (illness) ruled out on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Gorgui Dieng coming off Minnesota's bench with Karl-Anthony Towns (knee) starting on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Minnesota's Karl-Anthony Towns (knee, illness) returning from 15-game absence Friday, will start January 17th, 2020
- Karl-Anthony Towns (knee) a GTD for Timberwolves on Friday January 17th, 2020