Jake Layman (foot) doubtful on Wednesday for Minnesota
Minnesota Timberwolves forward Jake Layman is very unlikely to play on Wednesday in the team's game against the Utah Jazz.
Layman injured his foot during Monday's game against the Jazz and didn't return, and it seems he's well on his way to missing Wednesday's game. The official injury designation is a sore left foot, so perhaps a quick return is in the cards.
Our models currently project Layman for 9.7 points, 3.6 rebounds, 1.1 assists and 17.8 FanDuel points across 26.3 minutes of action.
- Michael Porter Jr. posts 20 points, 14 rebounds in Nuggets' win January 21st, 2020
- Buddy Hield hands in all-around gem for Kings January 21st, 2020
- Grizzlies' Dillon Brooks matches season-high 31 points, career-high 9 boards January 21st, 2020
- Warriors' Alec Burks scores 33 with 7 boards, 8 assists January 21st, 2020
- Russell Westbrook turns in 32-point triple-double for Rockets January 21st, 2020
- Zion Williamson (knee) will start for Pelicans in NBA debut January 21st, 2020
- Minnesota's Allen Crabbe (illness) ruled out on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Gorgui Dieng coming off Minnesota's bench with Karl-Anthony Towns (knee) starting on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Minnesota's Karl-Anthony Towns (knee, illness) returning from 15-game absence Friday, will start January 17th, 2020
- Karl-Anthony Towns (knee) a GTD for Timberwolves on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Minnesota's Karl-Anthony Towns (knee) questionable for Friday January 16th, 2020
- Karl-Anthony Towns (knee) ruled out for Minnesota on Wednesday January 15th, 2020