Pistons' Tony Snell (hip) listed out on Wednesday
Detroit Pistons guard/forward Tony Snell will not play on Wednesday in the team's game against the Chicago Bulls.
Snell left Friday's game with a hip injury and never returned, and he's missing the team's first game since that day. It's unclear exactly when he's return, but being ruled out a full day in advance doesn't bode well for a speedy recovery.
In 13 games this season, Snell has averaged 9.2 points, 1.5 rebounds, 1.8 assists and 15.3 FanDuel points per contest.
- Marcus Smart (eye) missing another Celtics' game Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Delon Wright (adductor) questionable for Mavericks on Thursday December 11th, 2019
- Eric Paschall (hip) planning on playing for Warriors on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Marcus Smart misses Celtics shootaround December 11th, 2019
- Iman Shumpert (knee) upgraded to questionable for Nets on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Markelle Fultz (illness) questionable for Magic on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Andre Drummond scores 25, bring down 22 rebounds in Pistons' win December 6th, 2019
- Pistons' Svi Mykhailiuk to play with second unit Friday December 6th, 2019
- Detroit's Luke Kennard starting on Friday, Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk to the bench December 6th, 2019
- Pistons' Markieff Morris (neck) out on Friday December 6th, 2019
- Andre Drummond notches 23-point double-double in Pistons' loss December 4th, 2019
- Pistons' Svi Mykhailiuk making first NBA start Wednesday night in place of Luke Kennard (knee) December 4th, 2019