Suns' Ricky Rubio (back) a game-time decision on Wednesday
Phoenix Suns guard Ricky Rubio is considered a game-time decision to play on Wednesday in the team's game against the Sacramento Kings.
Rubio missed Monday's game with the back injury, leading to second-year guard Jevon Carter picking up a start. There's a very good chance that Rubio's status remains up in the air until right before tipoff, which leaves his situation a bit perilous at the moment. If Rubio can't go, expect Carter to grab another start.
Our models currently project Rubio for 14.6 points, 4.5 rebounds, 6.7 assists and 32.0 FanDuel points across 32.3 minutes of action.
- Nikola Jokic notches 30-point double-double in Nuggets' loss December 6th, 2019
- Patrick Patterson (back) will not return for Clippers on Friday December 6th, 2019
- Jimmy Butler records 28-point triple-double in Heat win December 6th, 2019
- Andre Drummond scores 25, bring down 22 rebounds in Pistons' win December 6th, 2019
- Bulls' Denzel Valentine ejected from Friday's game against the Warriors December 6th, 2019
- Marvin Williams (knee) will not return for Hornets on Friday December 6th, 2019
- Suns' Aron Baynes (calf) remains out on Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Suns' Aron Baynes (calf) doubtful to play Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Ricky Rubio (hand) cleared for Suns on Wednesday December 4th, 2019
- Suns' Ricky Rubio (hand) questionable for Wednesday's matchup against Orlando December 3rd, 2019
- Phoenix's Aron Baynes (calf) out on Wednesday December 3rd, 2019
- Suns' Ricky Rubio accounts for 13 assists in Monday's road win over Charlotte December 3rd, 2019