Carmelo Anthony expected to play 20 minutes in Trail Blazers debut
Portland Trail Blazers forward Carmelo Anthony is expected to play around 20 minutes in his team debut on Tuesday against the New Orleans Pelicans, according to a source of Marc J. Spears of ESPN's The Undefeated.
Anthony is going to be limited after not playing in an NBA game in over a year. Damian Lillard is out with back spasms, so the Trail Blazers could theoretically use some extra scoring.
numberFire's models project Melo for 16.5 FanDuel points on Tuesday. He's priced at $4,000.
- Josh Richardson (hamstring) upgraded to probable for 76ers on Tuesday December 10th, 2019
- Derrick Favors (personal) expected to play for Pelicans on Wednesday December 10th, 2019
- Bam Adebayo (groin) upgraded to probable for Heat on Tuesday December 10th, 2019
- Tyus Jones coming off Memphis' bench with Ja Morant (back) starting on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Grizzlies' Jae Crowder (illness) active on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Thunder's Darius Bazley starting for inactive Danilo Gallinari on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Kent Bazemore sticking in Hawks' lineup Tuesday December 10th, 2019
- Portland's Kent Bazemore starting for injured Rodney Hood on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Portland's Gary Trent Jr. (hamstring) questionable on Friday December 5th, 2019
- C.J. McCollum scores 33 points, blocks 4 shots for Portland Wednesday December 5th, 2019
- Blazers' Gary Trent Jr. (hamstring) won't play on Tuesday December 3rd, 2019
- Carmelo Anthony posts double-double for Portland Friday November 30th, 2019