Damian Lillard ruled out for Trail Blazers on Tuesday with back spasms
Portland Trail Blazers point guard Damian Lillard (back spasms) has been ruled out for Tuesday's game versus the New Orleans Pelicans.
Lillard has apparently been bothered by back trouble since last Wednesday. That explains why he's only shot 21.7 from the field and 18.2 percent on triples in the last three games. Look for C.J. McCollum to shoulder the bulk of the offensive load on Tuesday. Anfernee Simons is a candidate to replace Lillard in the starting lineup.
Dame is averaging 47.6 FanDuel points through 14 games. numberFire's models project him for 24.5 points, 4.1 rebounds, 7.0 assists, 1.2 steals, and 3.0 3-pointers per game over the rest of the season.
- Kings' Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) questionable on Friday December 5th, 2019
- Kings' Marvin Bagley (thumb) day-to-day, doubtful on Friday December 5th, 2019
- Thunder's Terrance Ferguson (hip) out on Friday December 5th, 2019
- Kings' Cory Joseph (back) questionable on Friday December 5th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (ankle) probable on Friday December 5th, 2019
- Update: Pelicans' Brandon Ingram (eye) will return Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Portland's Gary Trent Jr. (hamstring) questionable on Friday December 5th, 2019
- C.J. McCollum scores 33 points, blocks 4 shots for Portland Wednesday December 5th, 2019
- Blazers' Gary Trent Jr. (hamstring) won't play on Tuesday December 3rd, 2019
- Carmelo Anthony posts double-double for Portland Friday November 30th, 2019
- Gary Trent Jr. (hamstring) ruled out for Portland on Friday November 29th, 2019
- Portland's Gary Trent Jr. (hamstring) probable on Friday November 29th, 2019