Justise Winslow (concussion) ruled out for Heat on Wednesday
Miami Heat forward Justise Winslow (concussion) has been ruled out for Wednesday's game versus the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Winslow will miss a sixth straight game. He's still not able to practice but Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra says Winslow is making progress. Kendrick Nunn has scored 20-plus in three straight games and should continue to get extra minutes. Duncan Robinson has also seen an expanded role with Winslow unavailable.
Winslow is averaging 13.8 points, 8.0 rebounds, 4.8 assists, 1.0 steals, 0.6 blocks, 0.6 3-pointers, and 32.2 FanDuel points per game.
- Bradley Beal records 29-point double-double in Wizards' loss December 14th, 2019
- Pascal Siakam notches 30-point double-double in Raptors' win December 14th, 2019
- Blake Griffin (knee) will not return for Pistons on Saturday December 14th, 2019
- Luka Doncic (ankle) will not return for Dallas on Saturday December 14th, 2019
- Jerami Grant starting for Denver on Saturday in place of injured Paul Millsap December 14th, 2019
- Eric Paschall (hip) questionable for Warriors on Sunday December 14th, 2019
- Miami's Derrick Jones Jr. scores 17 in 28 minutes Friday December 14th, 2019
- Justise Winslow (back) will remain out for Heat on Saturday December 13th, 2019
- Heat's Tyler Herro (illness) available on Friday December 13th, 2019
- Miami suspends Dion Waiters (violation of team rules) for six games December 12th, 2019
- Tyler Herro (illness) questionable for Heat on Friday December 12th, 2019
- Justise Winslow (back) will remain out Friday for Heat December 12th, 2019