Anthony Davis (shoulder, ribs) probable for Lakers on Friday
Los Angeles Lakers forward/center Anthony Davis is considered probable to play on Friday in the team's game against the Sacramento Kings.
Davis seemingly always has some ailment or other going on, but he always suits up, or at least thus far with the Lakers. He'll be just fine against the Kings, even on a bad shoulder.
Our models project Davis for 29.4 points, 10.9 rebounds, 2.5 assists and 55.7 FanDuel points across 36.7 minutes of action.
- Bradley Beal records 29-point double-double in Wizards' loss December 14th, 2019
- Pascal Siakam notches 30-point double-double in Raptors' win December 14th, 2019
- Blake Griffin (knee) will not return for Pistons on Saturday December 14th, 2019
- Luka Doncic (ankle) will not return for Dallas on Saturday December 14th, 2019
- Jerami Grant starting for Denver on Saturday in place of injured Paul Millsap December 14th, 2019
- Eric Paschall (hip) questionable for Warriors on Sunday December 14th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (ankle) remains out on Sunday December 14th, 2019
- LeBron James (elbow) questionable for Lakers on Sunday December 14th, 2019
- Lakers' JaVale McGee grabs 10 rebounds, blocks 5 shots Friday December 14th, 2019
- Anthony Davis records 33-point double-double in Lakers' win December 13th, 2019
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (hamstring) available on Friday December 13th, 2019
- Kyle Kuzma (left ankle) not playing for Lakers on Friday December 13th, 2019