Grayson Allen (ankle) still out Friday for Memphis
Memphis Grizzlies shooting guard Grayson Allen will not play on Friday in the team's game against the Utah Jazz.
Allen hasn't played since Nov. 2 with the ankle injury, and while he's been practicing with the Grizzlies' G-League team, he's still not ready to return to the court. Tyus Jones will continue to run the point for the second unit.
In five games this season, Allen has averaged 7.4 points, 2.0 rebounds, 1.6 assists and 12.0 FanDuel points per contest.
- Kings' Marvin Bagley (thumb) remains sidelined on Monday December 8th, 2019
- Clippers' Paul George expects to play in Monday's matchup against Indiana December 8th, 2019
- Minnesota's Andrew Wiggins (thumb) starting on Sunday, Jeff Teague to the bench December 8th, 2019
- Jeff Teague (ankle) playing with Minnesota's second unit on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (hamstring) ruled out on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Portland's Kent Bazemore starting for injured Rodney Hood on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Grizzlies' Ja Morant (back) probable for Monday's matchup against Golden State December 8th, 2019
- Dillon Brooks (shoulder) available for Grizzlies on Saturday December 7th, 2019
- Kyle Anderson (heel) remains out for Memphis on Saturday December 7th, 2019
- Jonas Valanciunas logs 32-point double-double in Grizzlies' loss December 4th, 2019
- Solomon Hill coming off the bench for Grizzlies on Wednesday December 4th, 2019
- Jonas Valanciunas (illness) starting for Grizzlies on Wednesday, Solomon Hill coming off the bench December 4th, 2019