Bradley Beal scores 44 in Wizards' loss on Wednesday
Washington Wizards guard Bradley Beal produced 44 points, 6 assists, 5 rebounds, 1 steal, and 1 turnover in a 133-140 loss the Boston Celtics on Wednesday.
Beal scored a game-high 44 points on Wednesday but it wasn't enough to overcome a strong team performance by the Celtics. Beal shot 17-of-27 from the field, 4-of-6 from behind the arc, and 6-of-8 from the line. He also played a team-high 39 minutes and is now averaging 35.8 minutes per game. Next up for Beal is a clash with the Minnesota Timberwolves on Friday.
Beal scored 61 FanDuel points on Wednesday. Our models project Beal for 37 minutes and 43.2 FanDuel points against Minnesota.
- Zach LaVine records 44-point double-double in Bulls' win January 25th, 2020
- Andre Drummond notches 20-point, 21-rebound double-double in Pistons' OT loss to Nets January 25th, 2020
- Kyrie Irving scores 45, sinks 5 three-pointers in Nets' OT win over Pistons January 25th, 2020
- Allen Crabbe (knee) will not return for Timberwolves on Saturday January 25th, 2020
- Shake Milton starting for 76ers on Saturday in place of injured Josh Richardson January 25th, 2020
- Steven Adams starting for Thunder on Saturday January 25th, 2020
- Wizards' Isaac Bonga moving to bench Thursday January 23rd, 2020
- Wizards' Thomas Bryant starting on Thursday night; Isaac Bonga to bench January 23rd, 2020
- Bradley Beal scores 38 points, brings down 9 rebounds in Wizards' loss to Heat January 22nd, 2020
- Wizards' Jordan McRae (left ankle) will play Monday January 20th, 2020
- Thomas Bryant coming off the bench for Wizards on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Gary Payton II starting for Wizards on Monday, Thomas Bryant coming off the bench January 20th, 2020