Jeremy Lamb (ankle) still limited at Pacers practice
Indiana Pacers guard/forward Jeremy Lamb progressed to jogging as he continues to rehab from his sprained left ankle.
Lamb is basically limited to dribbling, spot shooting, lifting, and light cardio. Consider him questionable at best for Friday's game against the Houston Rockets. He missed the last four. Aaron Holiday will likely get another start. T.J. Warren and Malcolm Brogdon have been doing more on offense.
Lamb is averaging 33.4 FanDuel points through five games. numberFire's models project him for 14.0 points, 4.7 rebounds, 2.3 assists, 1.1 steals, and 1.7 3-pointers per game over the rest of the season.
- C.J. McCollum (ankle) will not return for Portland on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Cleveland's Tristan Thompson ejected from Friday's game against Memphis January 17th, 2020
- Ben Simmons records 20-point double-double in 76ers' win over Bulls January 17th, 2020
- Terrance Ferguson (illness) questionable to return for Thunder on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Damian Lillard (illness) active and starting for Portland on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Glenn Robinson III (ankle) questionable for Warriors on Saturday January 17th, 2020
- Domantas Sabonis notches 29-point double-double in Pacers' win January 15th, 2020
- Domantas Sabonis (knee) active and starting for Pacers on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Domantas Sabonis (knee) questionable for Pacers on Wednesday January 14th, 2020
- Jakarr Sampson coming off Indiana's bench with Domantas Sabonis starting on Monday January 13th, 2020
- Malcolm Brogdon (strep throat) back in Pacers' lineup Monday against 76ers January 13th, 2020
- Indiana's Domantas Sabonis (knee) starting on Monday, JaKarr Sampson to bench January 13th, 2020