Will Barton scores season-high 21, Nuggets fall to Hawks
Denver Nuggets guard/forward Will Barton scored 21 points (8-of-16 field goals, 1-of-2 free throws) with 9 rebounds, 4 assists, 1 steal, and 4 3-pointers in 36.1 minutes of a 125-121 loss to the Atlanta Hawks on Tuesday.
Barton set a new season-high in points for the second time in three games and he's now pulled down 9-plus boards in five of his last six. This was also the fourth time in Barton's last five games that he made at least half of his shots. The well-rounded veteran has recorded a steal and made a 3-pointer in every game he's played. The Nuggets will host the Brooklyn Nets on Friday.
Barton scored 40.8 FanDuel points on Tuesday. numberFire's models project him for 12.0 points, 3.8 rebounds, 2.4 assists, 0.7 steals, and 1.3 triples per contest over the rest of the season.
- Kings' Marvin Bagley (thumb) remains sidelined on Monday December 8th, 2019
- Clippers' Paul George expects to play in Monday's matchup against Indiana December 8th, 2019
- Minnesota's Andrew Wiggins (thumb) starting on Sunday, Jeff Teague to the bench December 8th, 2019
- Jeff Teague (ankle) playing with Minnesota's second unit on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Grizzlies' Ja Morant (back) probable for Monday's matchup against Golden State December 8th, 2019
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (hamstring) ruled out on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Nikola Jokic notches 30-point double-double in Nuggets' loss December 6th, 2019
- Nuggets' Jamal Murray (illness) starting on Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Nuggets' Jamal Murray (illness) probable on Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Jerami Grant scores season-high 20 for Denver with pair of steals November 27th, 2019
- Denver's Mason Plumlee (headache) will play in Sunday's game against Phoenix November 24th, 2019
- Nikola Jokic triple-doubles in Nuggets' win Friday November 23rd, 2019