Frank Kaminsky scores 16 with 9 rebounds, 2 triples in Suns loss
Phoenix Suns forward/center Frank Kaminsky scored 16 points (7-of-10 field goals) with 9 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 steals, and 2 3-pointers in 22.9 minutes of a 123-115 loss to the Los Angeles Lakers on Tuesday.
Kaminsky scored twice as many points as the three previous games combined and pulled down his second-most rebounds of the season. Kaminsky also ended a five-game 3-pointer drought.
Kaminsky scored a season-best 37.3 FanDuel points on Tuesday. numberFire's models project him for 7.3 points, 2.5 rebounds, and 1.0 triples per contest over the rest of the season.
- Milwaukee's Eric Bledsoe (shin) out on Saturday December 14th, 2019
- Clippers' Kawhi Leonard (knee) ruled out on Saturday December 14th, 2019
- Orlando's Nikola Vucevic (ankle) hopes to return Sunday December 14th, 2019
- Warriors' Marquese Chriss posts double-double Friday December 14th, 2019
- Bucks' George Hill scores 8 points in a win Friday December 14th, 2019
- James Harden scores 54 points Friday in Rockets' win December 14th, 2019
- Devin Booker (forearm) questionable Saturday for Suns December 13th, 2019
- Suns' Devin Booker says right wrist not an issue December 12th, 2019
- Aron Baynes (calf) available for Suns on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Aron Baynes (calf) expected to play again for Suns against Grizzlies December 11th, 2019
- Phoenix's Aron Baynes (calf) available on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Aron Baynes (calf) expected to return for Suns on Monday December 9th, 2019