Bulls' Coby White catches fire late in victory
Chicago Bulls rookie point guard Coby White scored 27 points (8-of-14 field goals, 4-of-4 free throws) with 3 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal, 7 3-pointers, and 1 turnover in 27.1 minutes of a 120-102 win over the New York Knicks on Tuesday.
The points and 3-pointers are both personal-highs for the 7th overall pick from this year's draft. White made all 7 of his triples in the fourth quarter, setting an NBA rookie record for most made treys in a quarter. He also set a Bulls record for made threes in a single quarter. White has now scored double figures in four straight. The Bulls will play the Bucks in Milwaukee on Thursday.
White scored 34.1 FanDuel points on Tuesday. He's averaging 24.5 FanDuel points over the aforementioned four-game stretch.
- Clippers' Rodney McGruder (hamstring) probable for Friday December 13th, 2019
- Knicks' Dennis Smith Jr. (illness) probable Friday December 13th, 2019
- Knicks' Wayne Ellington (Achilles) out on Friday December 13th, 2019
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) remains out on Friday December 13th, 2019
- Miami suspends Dion Waiters (violation of team rules) for six games December 12th, 2019
- Nuggets' Paul Millsap (foot) available to play on Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Bulls' Chandler Hutchison doubtful for the weekend December 12th, 2019
- Zach LaVine (back, shoulder) probable for Bulls on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Bulls' Coby White (hamstring) probable Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Bulls' Otto Porter to be re-evaluated in 4 weeks December 10th, 2019
- Bulls' Denzel Valentine ejected from Friday's game against the Warriors December 6th, 2019
- Otto Porter (foot) out at least 2 more weeks for Bulls December 6th, 2019