Jaren Jackson Jr. scores game-high 24 with full line as Grizzlies beat Spurs
Memphis Grizzlies power forward Jaren Jackson Jr. scored a season-high 24 points (10-of-17 field goals) with 6 rebounds, 5 assists, 1 steal, 1 block, 4 3-pointers, and 2 turnovers in 37.5 minutes of a 113-109 win over the San Antonio Spurs on Monday.
The points and made threes are both season-highs. Jackson led both teams in scoring and has now totaled 47 points over the last two games with averages of 5.0 rebounds, 3.5 assists, 1.0 blocks, and 3.0 3-pointers. Following a slow start, Jackson will look to keep it going on Wednesday against the Charlotte Hornets.
JJJ scored a season-best 42.7 FanDuel points on Monday. numberFire's models project him for 18.2 points, 7.3 rebounds, 1.1 assists, 1.2 steals, 1.9 blocks, and 1.3 triples per contest over the rest of the season.
- Rockets' Russell Westbrook (rest) to play Friday, likely miss Saturday December 13th, 2019
- Thunder's Terrance Ferguson (hip) remains out on Saturday December 13th, 2019
- Mavericks' Delon Wright (groin) questionable on Saturday December 13th, 2019
- Clippers' JaMychal Green (tailbone) out on Friday December 13th, 2019
- Warriors' Eric Paschall (hip) ruled out on Friday December 13th, 2019
- Rockets' Austin Rivers (illness) upgraded to probable for Friday December 13th, 2019
- Grizzlies' Brandon Clarke (oblique maintenance) out Friday December 12th, 2019
- Grizzlies' Ja Morant (rest) will not play Friday December 12th, 2019
- Grizzlies' Brandon Clarke (oblique) active on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Kyle Anderson (heel) available for Memphis on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Grizzlies' Brandon Clarke expected to play Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Mike Conley to miss fourth straight Wednesday for Jazz December 10th, 2019