Portland's Rodney Hood (back) probable for Tuesday's game against Sacramento
Portland Trail Blazers guard / forward Rodney Hood (back) is probable for Tuesday's matchup against the Sacramento Kings.
Hood is likely to return after missing one game with back spasms. In his usual role with the first unit, our models project Hood to play 28.0 minutes.
Hood's projection against the Kings includes 12.3 points, 3.2 rebounds, and 1.5 assists.
- Kings' Marvin Bagley (thumb) remains sidelined on Monday December 8th, 2019
- Clippers' Paul George expects to play in Monday's matchup against Indiana December 8th, 2019
- Minnesota's Andrew Wiggins (thumb) starting on Sunday, Jeff Teague to the bench December 8th, 2019
- Jeff Teague (ankle) playing with Minnesota's second unit on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Grizzlies' Ja Morant (back) probable for Monday's matchup against Golden State December 8th, 2019
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (hamstring) ruled out on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Portland's Kent Bazemore starting for injured Rodney Hood on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Portland's Gary Trent Jr. (hamstring) questionable on Friday December 5th, 2019
- C.J. McCollum scores 33 points, blocks 4 shots for Portland Wednesday December 5th, 2019
- Blazers' Gary Trent Jr. (hamstring) won't play on Tuesday December 3rd, 2019
- Carmelo Anthony posts double-double for Portland Friday November 30th, 2019
- Gary Trent Jr. (hamstring) ruled out for Portland on Friday November 29th, 2019