Pacers' Goga Bitadze (concussion) ruled out again Tuesday
Indiana Pacers center Goga Bitadze (mild concussion) has been ruled out for Tuesday's game against the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Bitadze will miss a third straight game due to what the team is calling a mild concussion. Myles Turner (sprained ankle) has also been ruled out, so Domantas Sabonis should stay busy. T.J. Leaf figures to see more work as well.
Bitadze averaged 9.5 points, 7.0 rebounds, 2.0 assists, 3.0 blocks, and 0.8 3-pointers in four games without Turner. He put up 27.9 FanDuel points over that stretch.
- Bradley Beal records 29-point double-double in Wizards' loss December 14th, 2019
- Pascal Siakam notches 30-point double-double in Raptors' win December 14th, 2019
- Blake Griffin (knee) will not return for Pistons on Saturday December 14th, 2019
- Luka Doncic (ankle) will not return for Dallas on Saturday December 14th, 2019
- Jerami Grant starting for Denver on Saturday in place of injured Paul Millsap December 14th, 2019
- Eric Paschall (hip) questionable for Warriors on Sunday December 14th, 2019
- Pacers' JaKarr Sampson (back) won't play on Friday December 13th, 2019
- Pacers' JaKarr Sampson (back) questionable on Friday December 13th, 2019
- Aaron Holiday coming off Indiana's bench with Malcolm Brogdon starting on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Malcolm Brogdon (hand) starting for Pacers in return Monday December 9th, 2019
- Malcolm Brogdon (hand) will play for Pacers on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Aaron Holiday starting for Pacers on Saturday in place of injured Malcolm Brogdon December 7th, 2019