Anthony Davis (shoulder) probable for front end of Lakers' back-to-back
Los Angeles Lakers forward/center Anthony Davis (sore right shoulder) is probable to play on Tuesday against the Phoenix Suns.
Davis said he will play through the shoulder issue, but with Tuesday being the front end of a back-to-back set, it's possible the Lakers hold out the big man on Wednesday. His status on any given night shouldn't be taken for granted.
AD is averaging 53.2 FanDuel points through nine games. numberFire's models project him for 25.2 points, 11.7 rebounds, 3.6 assists, 1.5 steals, 2.6 blocks, and 0.7 triples per contest over the rest of the season.
- Rockets' Russell Westbrook (rest) to play Friday, likely miss Saturday December 13th, 2019
- Thunder's Terrance Ferguson (hip) remains out on Saturday December 13th, 2019
- Mavericks' Delon Wright (groin) questionable on Saturday December 13th, 2019
- Clippers' JaMychal Green (tailbone) out on Friday December 13th, 2019
- Warriors' Eric Paschall (hip) ruled out on Friday December 13th, 2019
- Rockets' Austin Rivers (illness) upgraded to probable for Friday December 13th, 2019
- Kyle Kuzma (left ankle) not playing for Lakers on Friday December 13th, 2019
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (hamstring) listed questionable on Friday December 12th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (ankle) questionable on Friday December 12th, 2019
- Lebron James notches 25-point triple-double in Lakers' win December 11th, 2019
- Lakers' Jared Dudley ejected from Wednesday's game against the Magic December 11th, 2019
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope starting for Lakers again Wednesday December 11th, 2019