Lakers' Anthony Davis bothered by shoulder injury
Los Angeles Lakers forward/center Anthony Davis admitted that his shoulder is a lingering issue after Sunday's 113-104 loss to the Toronto Raptors.
Davis initially injured his shoulder last week and aggravated it on Sunday. "There's never a play I don't feel it," Davis said. "But I'm going to go out there and play, I try not to let it affect my game. I just play through it and then worry about taking care of it after the game." The Lakers open a back-to-back on Tuesday, so it wouldn't be surprising to see Davis held out for one of those contests, but it doesn't sound like the offseason acquisition is at risk of an extended absence. He scored 27 points (10-of-20 field goals, 5-of-6 free throws) with 8 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 steals, 4 blocks, 2 3-pointers, and 5 turnovers in 37.7 minutes against the Raptors.
AD is averaging 53.2 FanDuel points through nine games. numberFire's models project him for 25.2 points, 11.7 rebounds, 3.6 assists, 1.5 steals, 2.6 blocks, and 0.7 triples per contest over the rest of the season.
- Tyus Jones coming off Memphis' bench with Ja Morant (back) starting on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Grizzlies' Jae Crowder (illness) active on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Thunder's Darius Bazley starting for inactive Danilo Gallinari on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Phoenix's Aron Baynes (calf) available on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Aaron Holiday coming off Indiana's bench with Malcolm Brogdon starting on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Toronto's Fred VanVleet (knee) out on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (hamstring) ruled out on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (ankle) probable on Friday December 5th, 2019
- Rajon Rondo flirts with triple-double Wednesday in Lakers' win December 5th, 2019
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (shoulder, illness) available on Wednesday December 4th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (ankle) will play on Sunday December 1st, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (ankle) questionable for Sunday's matchup against Dallas November 30th, 2019