Lonzo Ball (adductor) out again for Pelicans on Monday
New Orleans Pelicans point guard Lonzo Ball (right adductor strain) will not play versus the Houston Rockets on Monday.
Ball will miss a second straight game. His next chance to play will be on Thursday against the Los Angeles Clippers. Jrue Holiday (12 points, 5 rebounds, 11 assists, 2 steals, 1 block) and Kenrich Williams (15 points, 5 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 steals, 1 block, 3 3-pointers) helped fill the void in place of Ball on Saturday.
Lonzo is averaging 29.0 FanDuel points through eight games. numberFire's models project him for 12.0 points, 6.7 rebounds, 7.8 assists, 1.7 steals, and 1.7 3-pointers per game over the rest of the season.
- Delon Wright (adductor) ruled out for Dallas on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Update: 76ers' Joel Embiid (hip) will play on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Texans' Bradley Roby (hamstring) expected to play in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Devin Booker scores 35, brings down 4 rebounds in Suns loss December 7th, 2019
- Russell Westbrook notches 24-point triple-double in Rockets win December 7th, 2019
- Ben Simmons scores 34, hits another 3-pointer in 76ers win December 7th, 2019
- Update: Pelicans' Brandon Ingram (eye) will return Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Update: Pelicans' Brandon Ingram (eye) getting stitches, questionable to return December 5th, 2019
- Pelicans' Brandon Ingram (head) headed to locker room Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Pelicans' Kenrich Williams (ankle) active against Suns December 5th, 2019
- Pelicans' Derrick Favors (personal) still out on Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Jahlil Okafor coming off Pelicans' bench Tuesday December 3rd, 2019