Lakers' Rajon Rondo (calf) remains out on Sunday
Los Angeles Lakers point guard Rajon Rondo has been ruled out of Sunday's game against the Toronto Raptors due to a calf injury.
Rondo was originally targeting Sunday's game for his season debut but was downgraded this morning and was considered unlikely to play. He has now been officially ruled out. He will have his next chance to make his season debut on Tuesday against the Phoenix Suns.
numberFire's models project Rondo for 5.3 points, 1.7 rebounds, 3.0 assists, 0.7 steals, and 0.8 3-pointers in 15.8 minutes per contest this season.
- Josh Richardson (hamstring) upgraded to probable for 76ers on Tuesday December 10th, 2019
- Derrick Favors (personal) expected to play for Pelicans on Wednesday December 10th, 2019
- Kent Bazemore sticking in Hawks' lineup Tuesday December 10th, 2019
- Bam Adebayo (groin) upgraded to probable for Heat on Tuesday December 10th, 2019
- Tyus Jones coming off Memphis' bench with Ja Morant (back) starting on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Grizzlies' Jae Crowder (illness) active on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (hamstring) ruled out on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (ankle) probable on Friday December 5th, 2019
- Rajon Rondo flirts with triple-double Wednesday in Lakers' win December 5th, 2019
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (shoulder, illness) available on Wednesday December 4th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (ankle) will play on Sunday December 1st, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (ankle) questionable for Sunday's matchup against Dallas November 30th, 2019