Avery Bradley (leg) ruled out for Lakers Tuesday, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope to start
Los Angeles Lakers guard Avery Bradley (lower right leg contusion) has been ruled out for Tuesday's game against the Chicago Bulls.
Bradley injured his leg on Sunday. He's considered day-to-day. Kentavious Caldwell-Pope will start in Bradley's place versus the Bulls. Look for Troy Daniels and Alex Caruso to take on more minutes.
Bradley is averaging 18.7 FanDuel points through six games for the Lakers. numberFire's models project him for 9.4 points, 3.1 rebounds, 2.0 assists, 0.6 steals, and 1.4 3-pointers per game over the rest of the year.
- C.J. McCollum (ankle) will not return for Portland on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Cleveland's Tristan Thompson ejected from Friday's game against Memphis January 17th, 2020
- Ben Simmons records 20-point double-double in 76ers' win over Bulls January 17th, 2020
- Terrance Ferguson (illness) questionable to return for Thunder on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Damian Lillard (illness) active and starting for Portland on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Glenn Robinson III (ankle) questionable for Warriors on Saturday January 17th, 2020
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (finger) questionable for Saturday January 17th, 2020
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (glute) questionable for Saturday January 17th, 2020
- Lakers' Alex Caruso (neck) expected to play on Saturday January 17th, 2020
- Anthony Davis (tailbone) missing 4th straight for Lakers on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (tailbone) headed for Wednesday GTD January 14th, 2020
- Lakers starting Danny Green (hip) on Monday, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope to bench January 13th, 2020