Kawhi Leonard starting for Clippers on Tuesday
Los Angeles Clippers forward Kawhi Leonard is in the starting rotation on Tuesday in the team's game against the Los Angeles Lakers.
As if there were any doubt, Leonard will start at small forward in the season opener with his new team. After winning a championship in Toronto last year, he signed with the Clippers and brought along Paul George, who happens to still be injured. Against the Lakers on opening night, Leonard will be joined in the starting lineup by Patrick Beverley, Landry Shamet, Patrick Patterson and Ivica Zubac.
Our models project Leonard for 30.8 points, 6.0 rebounds, 5.2 assists and 49.1 FanDuel points in 36.5 minutes of action.
- Kings' Marvin Bagley (thumb) remains sidelined on Monday December 8th, 2019
- Minnesota's Andrew Wiggins (thumb) starting on Sunday, Jeff Teague to the bench December 8th, 2019
- Jeff Teague (ankle) playing with Minnesota's second unit on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Grizzlies' Ja Morant (back) probable for Monday's matchup against Golden State December 8th, 2019
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (hamstring) ruled out on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Portland's Kent Bazemore starting for injured Rodney Hood on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Clippers' Paul George expects to play in Monday's matchup against Indiana December 8th, 2019
- JaMychal Green (tailbone) available for Clippers on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Clippers' Patrick Patterson (back) out on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Patrick Patterson (back) will not return for Clippers on Friday December 6th, 2019
- JaMychal Green (tailbone) ruled out for Clippers on Friday December 6th, 2019
- Clippers' JaMychal Green (tailbone) won't play Tuesday December 3rd, 2019