Patrick Patterson starting on Tuesday for Clippers
Los Angeles Clippers forward/center Patrick Patterson is in the starting lineup on Tuesday in the team's game against the Los Angeles Lakers.
With Paul George out, head coach Doc Rivers may have to get creative with his lineups. That seems to be the case here, as Patterson is reportedly starting to match up against superstar big Anthony Davis. It's not yet known who will fill the rest of the starting five.
Before this news, our models projected Patterson for 0.7 points, 0.4 rebounds, 0.1 assists and 1.8 FanDuel points in 2.4 minutes of action. Obviously, those numbers will change.
- Mike Conley to miss fourth straight Wednesday for Jazz December 10th, 2019
- Furkan Korkmaz playing off Philadelphia's bench Tuesday December 10th, 2019
- Cam Reddish coming off Hawks' bench Tuesday December 10th, 2019
- Josh Richardson (hamstring) starting Tuesday for 76ers, Furkan Korkmaz back to bench December 10th, 2019
- De'Andre Hunter (illness) replacing Cam Reddish in Hawks' lineup Tuesday December 10th, 2019
- Bam Adebayo (groin) good to go for Heat on Tuesday December 10th, 2019
- Kawhi Leonard (rest) to return for Clippers in Toronto December 10th, 2019
- Patrick Patterson making start Monday for Clippers in place of Kawhi Leonard (rest) December 9th, 2019
- Clippers' JaMychal Green (tailbone) ruled out Monday December 9th, 2019
- Kawhi Leonard (rest) ruled out for Clippers Monday in second half of back-to-back December 9th, 2019
- Clippers' Paul George expects to play in Monday's matchup against Indiana December 8th, 2019
- JaMychal Green (tailbone) available for Clippers on Sunday December 8th, 2019