Milwaukee's Eric Bledsoe (rib injury) participates in non-contact drills on Wednesday
Milwaukee Bucks guard Eric Bledsoe (rib injury) participated in non-contact drills during Wednesday's practice.
According to general manager Jon Horst, Bledsoe will be cleared to play after his pain level goes down. Milwaukee's starting point guard will need to show the team he can manage his injury (fractured cartilage between his ribs) before he returns to the lineup.
For the 2019-2020 season, Bledsoe's projection includes 1148 points, 284 rebounds, and 400 assists.
- Bulls' Coby White catches fire late in victory November 13th, 2019
- DeAndre Jordan has 15 points, 17 boards in Nets' loss November 13th, 2019
- Trae Young leads Hawks to victory in Denver with season-high 42 points November 13th, 2019
- Bogdan Bogdanovic sets new season-highs in Kings win November 13th, 2019
- Anthony Davis (ribs, shoulder) reportedly expected to sit Wednesday for Lakers November 13th, 2019
- Update: Kings' Trevor Ariza (groin) available to return on Tuesday November 12th, 2019
- Bucks' Khris Middleton (thigh) to reportedly miss 3-4 weeks November 11th, 2019
- Giannis Antetokounmpo posts 38 points, 16 boards, 9 assists in Bucks' win Wednesday November 7th, 2019
- Giannis Antetokounmpo records 29-point double-double in Bucks win November 1st, 2019
- Kyle Korver (rest) out on Friday for Bucks October 31st, 2019
- Giannis Antetokounmpo records 29 point double-double in Bucks' loss October 26th, 2019
- Giannis Antetokounmpo notches 30-point triple-double in Bucks' opener October 25th, 2019