Anthony Davis day-to-day for Lakers with thumb sprain
Los Angeles Lakers forward/center Anthony Davis suffered a sprained right thumb during the team's game against the Brooklyn Nets on Saturday in China, an MRI revealed.
Davis is considered day-to-day. The good news is it's a relatively minor injury for the big man. He should be fine for the Lakers' regular season opener on October 22 against the Los Angeles Clippers.
numberFire's models project The Brow for 25.4 points, 11.6 rebounds, 3.6 assists, 1.5 steals, 2.6 blocks, and 0.7 3-pointers per game in his first season with the Lakers.
- RJ Barrett bounces back for Knicks with 21 points, 9 assists November 13th, 2019
- Will Barton scores season-high 21, Nuggets fall to Hawks November 13th, 2019
- Frank Kaminsky scores 16 with 9 rebounds, 2 triples in Suns loss November 13th, 2019
- Bulls' Coby White catches fire late in victory November 13th, 2019
- DeAndre Jordan has 15 points, 17 boards in Nets' loss November 13th, 2019
- Trae Young leads Hawks to victory in Denver with season-high 42 points November 13th, 2019
- Anthony Davis (ribs, shoulder) reportedly expected to sit Wednesday for Lakers November 13th, 2019
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (shoulder) will play on Tuesday November 12th, 2019
- Lakers' Troy Daniels (knee) available but unlikely to play on Tuesday November 12th, 2019
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (calf) available in limited role Tuesday, will sit Wednesday November 12th, 2019
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (calf) on track for season debut Tuesday November 12th, 2019
- Anthony Davis (shoulder) probable for front end of Lakers' back-to-back November 11th, 2019