Grizzlies' Jonas Valanciunas hoping to play in opener
Memphis Grizzlies center Jonas Valanciunas (ankle) said his goal is to play in the season opener on Oct. 23 against the Miami Heat.
Valanciunas was shut down for the preseason and while the team said the move was precautionary, this is a situation worth monitoring.
Our models project Valanciunas to average 18.1 points and 9.0 rebounds per game this season.
- Karl-Anthony Towns notches 27-point double-double in Timberwolves' loss November 16th, 2019
- James Harden scores 49 points, hands out 6 assists, in Rockets' win on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- Rodney McGruder starting for Clippers on Saturday, Lou Williams coming off the bench November 16th, 2019
- Pacers' Myles Turner records 16-point double-double in first game back from ankle injury November 16th, 2019
- Evan Turner (achilles) upgraded to probable for Saturday's game against the Clippers November 16th, 2019
- Update: Derrick Favors (back) now questionable to return on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- Grayson Allen (ankle) still out Friday for Memphis November 14th, 2019
- Ja Morant records 23-point double-double, hits game-winner, in Grizzlies' win November 13th, 2019
- Grizzlies' Grayson Allen (ankle) remains out on Wednesday November 13th, 2019
- Jaren Jackson Jr. scores game-high 24 with full line as Grizzlies beat Spurs November 12th, 2019
- Ja Morant back in Grizzlies' lineup Monday night November 11th, 2019
- Tyus Jones returning to Grizzlies' second unit Monday November 11th, 2019