Lakers' Anthony Davis (thumb) exits Saturday's game
Los Angeles Lakers center Anthony Davis sprained his right thumb in Saturday's preseason game against the Brooklyn Nets and did not return.
He was seen on the bench with ice on his thumb. It is only the preseason, so hopefully, this was more precautionary than anything else. Keep an eye out for updates.
Our models project Davis to average 25.4 points and 11.6 rebounds per game this season.
- Kristaps Porzingis starting for Mavericks on Monday, Boban Marjanovic back to bench November 11th, 2019
- Boban Marjanovic playing with Mavericks' second unit on Monday November 11th, 2019
- Ja Morant back in Grizzlies' lineup Monday night November 11th, 2019
- Tyus Jones returning to Grizzlies' second unit Monday November 11th, 2019
- Steven Adams (knee) questionable for Thunder on Tuesday November 11th, 2019
- Bruce Brown moving to Detroit's bench Monday November 11th, 2019
- Anthony Davis (shoulder) probable for front end of Lakers' back-to-back November 11th, 2019
- Rajon Rondo (calf) questionable for Lakers on Tuesday November 11th, 2019
- Lakers' Anthony Davis bothered by shoulder injury November 11th, 2019
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (calf) remains out on Sunday November 10th, 2019
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (calf) not expected to play against the Raptors on Sunday November 10th, 2019
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope coming off the bench for Lakers on Friday November 8th, 2019