Golden State's Klay Thompson (knee) ruled out until All-Star break
Golden State Warriors guard Klay Thompson (knee) will not play in the first 55 games of the 2019-2020 season.
This timeline is very rough so a later return date is definitely possible. Expect the Warriors to be patient with Thompson's recovery.
While Thompson is out, D'Angelo Russell should see a larger role in the offense. Our models project Russell to score 2991.1 fantasy points this season.
- Kawhi Leonard (knee) questionable for Clippers on Monday November 18th, 2019
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (shoulder) available for Sunday's matchup against Atlanta November 17th, 2019
- Pelicans' Jaxson Hayes starting for injured Derrick Favors (back) on Sunday November 17th, 2019
- Pelicans' J.J. Redick (toe) will play in Sunday's matchup against Golden State November 17th, 2019
- New Orleans' Frank Jackson (neck) ruled out on Sunday November 17th, 2019
- New Orleans' Brandon Ingram (knee) inactive on Sunday November 17th, 2019
- Golden State's Alec Burks starting for inactive D'Angelo Russell on Sunday November 17th, 2019
- Golden State's D'Angelo Russell (thumb) out at least 2 weeks November 16th, 2019
- Jordan Poole coming off the bench for Golden State on Friday November 15th, 2019
- Eric Paschall starting for Golden State on Friday, Jordan Poole coming off the bench November 15th, 2019
- Omari Spellman (ankle) available Wednesday for Warriors November 13th, 2019
- Warriors' Omari Spellman (ankle) questionable Wednesday November 13th, 2019