Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL
Los Angeles Lakers center DeMarcus Cousins is currently undergoing tests to confirm what they believe is a torn ACL.
Cousins signed with Los Angeles over the summer, but if he indeed has a torn ACL, he could miss most of the upcoming season.
He averaged 33.6 FanDuel points per game last season as a member of the Golden State Warriors.
- Karl-Anthony Towns notches 27-point double-double in Timberwolves' loss November 16th, 2019
- James Harden scores 49 points, hands out 6 assists, in Rockets' win on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- Rodney McGruder starting for Clippers on Saturday, Lou Williams coming off the bench November 16th, 2019
- Pacers' Myles Turner records 16-point double-double in first game back from ankle injury November 16th, 2019
- Evan Turner (achilles) upgraded to probable for Saturday's game against the Clippers November 16th, 2019
- Update: Derrick Favors (back) now questionable to return on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- Kyle Kuzma heads to the bench for Los Angeles with Anthony Davis rejoining the starting lineup on Friday November 15th, 2019
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope starting for Lakers on Friday in place of injured Avery Bradley November 15th, 2019
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (ribs, shoulder) active without a minutes limit on Friday November 15th, 2019
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (ankle) available for Lakers on Friday November 15th, 2019
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (ankle) upgraded to probable for Lakers on Friday November 15th, 2019
- Avery Bradley (leg) out for Lakers 1-2 weeks November 15th, 2019