Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL
Los Angeles Lakers center DeMarcus Cousins is currently undergoing tests to confirm what they believe is a torn ACL.
Cousins signed with Los Angeles over the summer, but if he indeed has a torn ACL, he could miss most of the upcoming season.
He averaged 33.6 FanDuel points per game last season as a member of the Golden State Warriors.
- Josh Richardson (hamstring) upgraded to probable for 76ers on Tuesday December 10th, 2019
- Derrick Favors (personal) expected to play for Pelicans on Wednesday December 10th, 2019
- Kent Bazemore sticking in Hawks' lineup Tuesday December 10th, 2019
- Bam Adebayo (groin) upgraded to probable for Heat on Tuesday December 10th, 2019
- Tyus Jones coming off Memphis' bench with Ja Morant (back) starting on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Grizzlies' Jae Crowder (illness) active on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (hamstring) ruled out on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (ankle) probable on Friday December 5th, 2019
- Rajon Rondo flirts with triple-double Wednesday in Lakers' win December 5th, 2019
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (shoulder, illness) available on Wednesday December 4th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (ankle) will play on Sunday December 1st, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (ankle) questionable for Sunday's matchup against Dallas November 30th, 2019