Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday
Golden State Warriors forward Draymond Green reportedly signed a four-year $100 million extension on Saturday.
According to ESPN, Green's new contract will start in 2020 and is worth $118 million over five seasons. Look for the 29-year old to play an increased role in the Warriors' offense this upcoming season with Kevin Durant's departure and Klay Thompson's injury.
In 66 games last season, Green averaged 34.4 FanDuel points. The Warriors' forward produced 7.4 points, 7.3 rebounds, and 6.9 assists per game.
- Maxi Kleber coming off bench for Dallas on Thursday November 14th, 2019
- Dwight Powell draws start for Mavericks on Thursday, Maxi Kleber moving to bench November 14th, 2019
- Hawks' Chandler Parsons (knee) probable on Thursday November 14th, 2019
- Patrick Patterson moving to Clippers bench Thursday night November 14th, 2019
- Pelicans' E'Twaun Moore starting on Thursday in place of Josh Hart (knee, ankle) November 14th, 2019
- Lou Williams starting on Thursday for Clippers in place of Kawhi Leonard (rest) November 14th, 2019
- Omari Spellman (ankle) available Wednesday for Warriors November 13th, 2019
- Warriors' Omari Spellman (ankle) questionable Wednesday November 13th, 2019
- Warriors' Omari Spellman (ankle) doubtful on Wednesday November 12th, 2019
- Warriors' Damion Lee (broken hand) out 2-plus weeks November 12th, 2019
- Stephen Curry (hand) expects to return for Warriors this season November 12th, 2019
- Alec Burks playing with Golden State's second unit on Monday November 11th, 2019