Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb
Toronto Raptors point guard Kyle Lowry had a procedure to repair tendon injury in his left thumb.
Lowry does not seem to be in danger of missing any game time next season, as he is reportedly hoping to be ready for this summer's FIFA World Cup.
He averaged 35.2 FanDuel points per game in 2018/19.
- Danuel House (shoulder) will not return on Wednesday November 20th, 2019
- Marcus Morris notches 22-point double-double in Knicks' loss November 20th, 2019
- Luka Doncic has historic first quarter, records 35-point triple-double in Mavericks' win November 20th, 2019
- Ben Simmons makes 3-pointer, records 18-point double-double in 76ers' win November 20th, 2019
- Clippers' Kawhi Leonard (knee) starting on Wednesday, Terance Mann coming off the bench November 20th, 2019
- Marcus Smart (ankle) available for Boston on Wednesday November 20th, 2019
- OG Anunoby (eye) starting for Toronto on Saturday, Malcolm Miller coming off the bench November 16th, 2019
- Raptors' OG Anunoby (eye) expected to play Saturday November 15th, 2019
- Fred VanVleet scores 30 points Wednesday in Raptors' win November 14th, 2019
- Malcolm Miller starting for Toronto on Wednesday in place of injured OG Anunoby November 13th, 2019
- OG Anunoby (eye) out on Wednesday for Toronto November 12th, 2019
- Toronto's OG Anunoby (face) will not return on Monday November 11th, 2019