Paul George traded to the Clippers
The Los Angeles Clippers have acquired forward Paul George from the Oklahoma City Thunder in exchange for Danilo Gallinari, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander and four unprotected first round draft picks, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.com.
The news came moments after it was announced that star forward Kawhi Leonard would sign with Clippers. Los Angeles now has two of the games top two-way players.
George averaged 49.1 FanDuel points per game last season.
- Anthony Davis day-to-day for Lakers with thumb sprain October 15th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (foot) cleared for non-contact practice October 14th, 2019
- Celtics' Jayson Tatum (illness) ruled out Tuesday October 14th, 2019
- Suns' Dario Saric (quad) questionable for Monday October 14th, 2019
- Grizzlies' Jonas Valanciunas hoping to play in opener October 14th, 2019
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (thumb) reportedly dealing with a Grade 1 sprain October 12th, 2019
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley tweaks calf in preseason win October 14th, 2019
- Paul George (shoulders) expects to make Clippers debut in November September 30th, 2019
- JaMychal Green reportedly re-signs with the Clippers July 8th, 2019
- Paul George traded to the Clippers July 6th, 2019
- Report: Clippers land Moe Harkless, future from Miami July 1st, 2019
- Jimmy Butler reportedly officially heading to Heat in sign-and-trade July 1st, 2019