Report: Clippers land Moe Harkless, future from Miami
The Los Angeles Clippers are acquiring small forward Maurice Harkless and a future first-round pick from the Miami Heat as part of the Jimmy Butler sign-and-trade deal.
Harkless was acquired earlier Monday from the Portland Trail Blazers in the Hassan Whiteside trade, but he had to be shipped to make room for Butler's max deal. If Kawhi Leonard doesn't sign with the Clippers, Harkless could see a formidable role in Los Angeles. He turned 26 in May.
Harkless averaged 7.7 points, 4.5 rebounds, 1.2 assists, 1.1 steals, 0.9 blocks, and 0.6 triples in 60 games for the Trail Blazers last season.
- Robert Williams (back) probable on Friday for Boston November 15th, 2019
- Celtics' Daniel Theis (finger) upgraded to probable on Friday November 15th, 2019
- Raptors' OG Anunoby (eye) expected to play Saturday November 15th, 2019
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (ankle) upgraded to probable for Lakers on Friday November 15th, 2019
- Knicks' Elfrid Payton (hamstring) still out on Saturday November 15th, 2019
- Avery Bradley (leg) out for Lakers 1-2 weeks November 15th, 2019
- Patrick Patterson moving to Clippers bench Thursday night November 14th, 2019
- Lou Williams starting on Thursday for Clippers in place of Kawhi Leonard (rest) November 14th, 2019
- Paul George (shoulders) officially making first start for Clippers versus Pelicans, Patrick Patterson to bench November 14th, 2019
- Montrezl Harrell starting for Clippers on Thursday; Ivica Zubac to bench November 14th, 2019
- Patrick Beverley on Clippers sidelines Thursday with sore calf November 14th, 2019
- Ivica Zubac playing with second unit on Thursday for Los Angeles November 14th, 2019