Jimmy Butler reportedly officially heading to Heat in sign-and-trade
The Miami Heat are officially acquiring guard/forward Jimmy Butler from the Philadelphia 76ers in a sign-and-trade, reports Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
The Heat and 76ers were able to get the Los Angeles Clippers and Portland Trail Blazers involved to complete the deal, with Moe Harkless winding up in Los Angeles. Miami is also sending a future first-round pick to the Clippers and the 76ers land Josh Richardson. As a result, Butler gets a 4-year, $142 million max deal.
Butler averaged 18.7 points, 5.3 rebounds, 4.0 assists, 1.9 steals, 0.6 blocks, and 1.0 3-pointers in 65 games between the 76ers and Minnesota Timberwolves last season.
- Frank Jackson (neck) playing for Pelicans versus Portland November 19th, 2019
- Pelicans' Brandon Ingram (knee) active on Tuesday November 19th, 2019
- Carmelo Anthony starting for Portland on Wednesday November 19th, 2019
- Cavaliers' Larry Nance (thumb) questionable on Wednesday November 19th, 2019
- Tristan Thompson (rest) won't play on Wednesday for Cleveland November 19th, 2019
- Cavaliers' Kevin Love (back) will play on Wednesday November 19th, 2019
- Goran Dragic (illness) back at Heat practice November 19th, 2019
- Justise Winslow (concussion) ruled out for Heat on Wednesday November 19th, 2019
- Goran Dragic (illness) held out of Heat practice November 18th, 2019
- Jimmy Butler (illness) starting for Miami on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- Miami's Goran Dragic (illness) will not play on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- Tyler Herro (ankle) available for Heat versus Cavaliers November 14th, 2019