Patrick Beverley reportedly agrees to 3 years with Clippers
The Los Angeles Clippers and guard Patrick Beverley have agreed to terms on a 3-year, $40 million deal, reports ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.
Beverley was a significant contributor on last year's 48-win team that went six games with the Golden State Warriors, though it remains to be seen how this deal impacts the Clippers' pursuit of Kawhi Leonard. He turns 30 on July 12.
Beverley averaged 7.6 points, 5.0 rebounds, 3.8 assists, 0.9 steals, 0.6 blocks, and 1.4 3-pointers in 78 games for the Clippers last season.
- Zion Williamson (knee) expected to miss start of Pelicans' season October 18th, 2019
- Milwaukee's Eric Bledsoe (rib injury) participates in non-contact drills on Wednesday October 16th, 2019
- Anthony Davis (thumb) good to go for Lakers October 16th, 2019
- Anthony Davis day-to-day for Lakers with thumb sprain October 15th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (foot) cleared for non-contact practice October 14th, 2019
- Celtics' Jayson Tatum (illness) ruled out Tuesday October 14th, 2019
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley tweaks calf in preseason win October 14th, 2019
- Paul George (shoulders) expects to make Clippers debut in November September 30th, 2019
- JaMychal Green reportedly re-signs with the Clippers July 8th, 2019
- Paul George traded to the Clippers July 6th, 2019
- Report: Clippers land Moe Harkless, future from Miami July 1st, 2019
- Jimmy Butler reportedly officially heading to Heat in sign-and-trade July 1st, 2019