Patrick Beverley reportedly agrees to 3 years with Clippers
The Los Angeles Clippers and guard Patrick Beverley have agreed to terms on a 3-year, $40 million deal, reports ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.
Beverley was a significant contributor on last year's 48-win team that went six games with the Golden State Warriors, though it remains to be seen how this deal impacts the Clippers' pursuit of Kawhi Leonard. He turns 30 on July 12.
Beverley averaged 7.6 points, 5.0 rebounds, 3.8 assists, 0.9 steals, 0.6 blocks, and 1.4 3-pointers in 78 games for the Clippers last season.
- Celtics' Daniel Theis (finger) upgraded to probable on Friday November 15th, 2019
- Raptors' OG Anunoby (eye) expected to play Saturday November 15th, 2019
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (ankle) upgraded to probable for Lakers on Friday November 15th, 2019
- Knicks' Elfrid Payton (hamstring) still out on Saturday November 15th, 2019
- Avery Bradley (leg) out for Lakers 1-2 weeks November 15th, 2019
- Terrance Ferguson (personal) not on Thunder's Friday injury report November 14th, 2019
- Patrick Patterson moving to Clippers bench Thursday night November 14th, 2019
- Lou Williams starting on Thursday for Clippers in place of Kawhi Leonard (rest) November 14th, 2019
- Paul George (shoulders) officially making first start for Clippers versus Pelicans, Patrick Patterson to bench November 14th, 2019
- Montrezl Harrell starting for Clippers on Thursday; Ivica Zubac to bench November 14th, 2019
- Patrick Beverley on Clippers sidelines Thursday with sore calf November 14th, 2019
- Ivica Zubac playing with second unit on Thursday for Los Angeles November 14th, 2019