Kent Bazemore sent from Atlanta to Portland in trade for Evan Turner
The Atlanta Hawks have traded guard/forward Kent Bazemore to the Portland Trail Blazers in exchange for guard/forward Evan Turner.
Bazemore will have a chance to compete with Moe Harkless for the starting small forward spot in Portland. He is also in line for decent minutes off the bench, if not named the starter, if Rodney Hood leaves in free agency this summer. Bazemore is in the final year of a four-year deal and will earn $19.3M in 2019-20.
Bazemore averaged 11.6 points, 3.9 rebounds, and 2.3 assists per game in 2018-19.
- Anthony Davis day-to-day for Lakers with thumb sprain October 15th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (foot) cleared for non-contact practice October 14th, 2019
- Celtics' Jayson Tatum (illness) ruled out Tuesday October 14th, 2019
- Suns' Dario Saric (quad) questionable for Monday October 14th, 2019
- Grizzlies' Jonas Valanciunas hoping to play in opener October 14th, 2019
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley tweaks calf in preseason win October 14th, 2019
- Portland's Jake Layman reportedly on the move to Minnesota via sign-and-trade July 3rd, 2019
- Seth Curry reportedly signing with Mavericks for 4 years, $32 million July 1st, 2019
- Jimmy Butler reportedly officially heading to Heat in sign-and-trade July 1st, 2019
- Heat reportedly off Hassan Whiteside to Trail Blazers for Moe Harkless, Meyers Leonard July 1st, 2019
- Kent Bazemore sent from Atlanta to Portland in trade for Evan Turner June 24th, 2019
- Evan Turner traded from Blazers to Hawks for Kent Bazemore June 24th, 2019