Rockets' Eric Gordon (rest) returns to the starting lineup on Friday
Houston Rockets shooting guard Eric Gordon will start in Friday's game against the San Antonio Spurs.
Gordon is back in the starting lineup against the Spurs after resting one game. In a role with the first unit, our models project the veteran guard to score 16.5 points in 32.4 minutes.
numberFire's models project Gordon to produce 24.7 FanDuel points at the cost of $5,200.
- Charania: Dallas' Dwight Powell 'expected to have suffered a season-ending torn right Achilles tendon' on Tuesday January 21st, 2020
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley (groin) will not return on Tuesday January 21st, 2020
- Mavericks' Dwight Powell (Achilles) will not return on Tuesday January 21st, 2020
- Nuggets' Gary Harris (adductor) doubtful for Wednesday's game against Rockets January 21st, 2020
- Nuggets' Mason Plumlee (cuboid) ruled out on Wednesday January 21st, 2020
- Denver's Paul Millsap (knee) out for Wednesday's matchup against Houston January 21st, 2020
- Russell Westbrook turns in 32-point triple-double for Rockets January 21st, 2020
- Austin Rivers (thumb) ruled out for Rockets on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Austin Rivers (thumb) downgraded to doubtful for Rockets on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Rockets' Austin Rivers (thumb) questionable for Monday January 19th, 2020
- Houston's Austin Rivers (thumb) out for Saturday's game against Lakers January 17th, 2020
- Russell Westbrook posts 31-point triple-double in Rockets' loss January 16th, 2020