Frank Ntilikina (groin) will not play for Knicks against Jazz
New York Knicks point guard Frank Ntilikina (sore groin) will not play on Wednesday versus the Utah Jazz.
Ntilikina was recalled from the G League on Tuesday and had been listed as questionable, but he will not make his return at home on Wednesday. The 2017 8th overall pick hasn't played since January 27.
Ntilikina is averaging 14.5 FanDuel points through 41 games (16 starts) this season, with 5.9 points, 2.0 rebounds, 2.8 assists, 0.7 steals, and 0.8 triples per contest.
- Bradley Beal records 29-point double-double in Wizards' loss December 14th, 2019
- Pascal Siakam notches 30-point double-double in Raptors' win December 14th, 2019
- Blake Griffin (knee) will not return for Pistons on Saturday December 14th, 2019
- Luka Doncic (ankle) will not return for Dallas on Saturday December 14th, 2019
- Jerami Grant starting for Denver on Saturday in place of injured Paul Millsap December 14th, 2019
- Eric Paschall (hip) questionable for Warriors on Sunday December 14th, 2019
- Dennis Smith (illness) upgraded to available for Knicks on Friday December 13th, 2019
- Knicks' Allonzo Trier (concussion-like symptoms) downgraded to doubtful Friday December 13th, 2019
- Knicks' Dennis Smith Jr. (illness) probable Friday December 13th, 2019
- Knicks' Wayne Ellington (Achilles) out on Friday December 13th, 2019
- Dennis Smith (illness) ruled out for Knicks on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Woj: Knicks reportedly fire David Fizdale on Friday December 6th, 2019