Tyler Johnson (knee) questionable for Suns Friday
Phoenix Suns guard Tyler Johnson (sore right knee) is questionable to play on Friday versus the Houston Rockets.
The Suns should provide an update after Friday's shootaround. If he can't play, De'Anthony Melton or Elie Okobo could draw the start at point guard.
Johnson is averaging 21.7 FanDuel points in 57 games this season. He's recorded 11.1 points, 4.0 rebounds, 4.2 assists, 1.1 steals, and 1.4 triples through 13 games for Phoenix.
- Buddy Hield hands in all-around gem for Kings January 21st, 2020
- Grizzlies' Dillon Brooks matches season-high 31 points, career-high 9 boards January 21st, 2020
- Warriors' Alec Burks scores 33 with 7 boards, 8 assists January 21st, 2020
- Russell Westbrook turns in 32-point triple-double for Rockets January 21st, 2020
- Zion Williamson (knee) will start for Pelicans in NBA debut January 21st, 2020
- Damian Lillard lights up for career-high 61 points in Trail Blazers' victory January 21st, 2020
- Mikal Bridges coming off Phoenix's bench with Kelly Oubre starting on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Phoenix's Kelly Oubre (concussion) starting on Monday, Mikal Bridges off bench January 20th, 2020
- Suns' Aron Baynes (hip) ruled out on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Phoenix's Cameron Johnson (quad) out for Monday's game against Spurs January 20th, 2020
- Suns' Aron Baynes (hip) doubtful on Monday January 19th, 2020
- Phoenix's Kelly Oubre (concussion) probable for Monday's game against Spurs January 19th, 2020