Tyler Johnson traded from Heat to Suns
The Miami Heat are finalizing a deal to trade guard Tyler Johnson and shooting guard Wayne Ellington to the Phoenix Suns in exchange for forward/center Ryan Anderson.
Johnson provides a new running mate alongside Devin Booker in the Suns' backcourt and he shouldn't have a problem getting minutes. On the other hand, Johnson will likely cut into Elie Okobo and De'Anthony Melton's respective playing time. Ellington is unlikely to do much in Phoenix.
Johnson averaged 20.6 FanDuel points over 44 games (10 starts) for the Heat this season, with 10.8 points, 2.8 rebounds, 2.5 assists, 0.9 steals, 0.5 blocks, and 1.6 triples per contest.
- Kawhi Leonard drops 33-point triple-double in Clippers' win over Heat January 24th, 2020
- Russell Westbrook notches 45-point double-double in Rockets' win January 24th, 2020
- Nikola Jokic records 27-point double-double in Nuggets' win over Pelicans January 24th, 2020
- Alex Len (hip) will not return for Hawks on Friday January 24th, 2020
- Kemba Walker scores 37 points, dishes out 6 assists in Celtics' win over Magic January 24th, 2020
- T.J. McConnell starting for Pacers on Friday in place of injured Malcolm Brogdon January 24th, 2020
- Suns' Aron Baynes (hip) ruled out again on Friday January 24th, 2020
- Cameron Johnson (quad) remains out for Suns on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Suns' Aron Baynes (hip) remains sidelined on Wednesday January 21st, 2020
- Mikal Bridges coming off Phoenix's bench with Kelly Oubre starting on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Phoenix's Kelly Oubre (concussion) starting on Monday, Mikal Bridges off bench January 20th, 2020
- Suns' Aron Baynes (hip) ruled out on Monday January 20th, 2020