Indians' Andrew Miller (shoulder) throws bullpen session
Cleveland Indians reliever Andrew Miller threw a bullpen session Thursday and said he "felt really good," Paul Hoynes of the Cleveland Plain Dealer reports.
The bullpen session was his first since landing on the disabled list with a shoulder injury on August 29. Miller said if he does not return for the team's series in Tampa Bay next week, he said he "certainly" will be back the next weekend against Detroit.
He has thrown 24 innings this season with a 3.38 ERA and 3.19 FIP.
- Angels' Shohei Ohtani (elbow) to be back on mound 'soon' April 7th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Andrew McCutchen (knee) ready for 2020 season April 4th, 2020
- Astros' Justin Verlander (groin) on schedule, doing well March 31st, 2020
- Red Sox's Chris Sale undergoes Tommy John March 30th, 2020
- Mets' Noah Syndergaard reportedly requires Tommy John for elbow injury March 24th, 2020
- Sam Tuivailala released by Mariners March 20th, 2020
- Cubs-Cardinals London Series officially canceled April 1st, 2020
- Cardinals' Paul Goldschmidt sidelined with elbow issue March 11th, 2020
- Paul Goldschmidt (elbow) on first Wednesday for Cardinals February 26th, 2020
- Cardinals' Miles Mikolas (forearm) shut down 3-4 weeks February 18th, 2020
- Cardinals' Miles Mikolas (forearm) day-to-day after 'minor setback' February 15th, 2020
- Cardinals' Christian Kirk (ankle) unlikely to play in Week 7 October 20th, 2019