Andrew Miller (shoulder) lands back on Indians' disabled list
Cleveland Indians reliever Andrew Miller is back on the 10-day disabled list with an external impingement in his left shoulder.
This is Miller's third stint on the shelf this season but it apparently shouldn't keep him out too long. The Indians recalled Tyler Olson from Triple-A Columbus in a corresponding roster move.
Miller is averaging 5.8 FanDuel points in 27 appearances this season, while recording a 3.38 ERA with 33 strikeouts across 24 innings.
- Mets' Noah Syndergaard reportedly requires Tommy John for elbow injury March 24th, 2020
- Sam Tuivailala released by Mariners March 20th, 2020
- Mets-Marlins in Puerto Rico canceled by COVID-19 March 19th, 2020
- Diamondbacks-Padres April 18-19 Mexico City series canceled March 19th, 2020
- MLB expected to advise teams to end organized group workouts March 15th, 2020
- MLB Opening Day delayed “at least 2 weeks” March 12th, 2020
- Cardinals' Paul Goldschmidt sidelined with elbow issue March 11th, 2020
- Paul Goldschmidt (elbow) on first Wednesday for Cardinals February 26th, 2020
- Cardinals' Miles Mikolas (forearm) shut down 3-4 weeks February 18th, 2020
- Cardinals' Miles Mikolas (forearm) day-to-day after 'minor setback' February 15th, 2020
- Cardinals' Christian Kirk (ankle) unlikely to play in Week 7 October 20th, 2019
- Dexter Fowler on Cardinals' bench in NLCS Game 4 October 15th, 2019