Nationals' Brian Goodwin (wrist) activated from DL, starting on Friday
Washington Nationals outfielder Brian Goodwin (wrist) has been activated off the 10-day DL and is in the lineup on Friday.
Goodwin has been out since April 15 with a wrist injury. After a few rehab appearances in the minors, the outfielder is ready to return to action Friday as he starts in center and bats sixth against the Atlanta Braves. Micael Taylor heads to the bench. Andrew Stevenson was sent to Triple-A in a corresponding move.
Goodwin was batting .250 with 8 RBI and 2 steals in 32 plate appearances before his injury.
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Tommy La Stella starting on Sunday for Los Angeles September 29th, 2019
- Kevan Smith not in Angels' Sunday lineup September 29th, 2019
- Angels' Brian Goodwin hitting second on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Kevan Smith catching for the Angels on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Angels' Taylor Ward in left field on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Jared Walsh starting at first base for the Angels on Saturday September 28th, 2019