Matt Duffy (hamstring) lands on Rays' disabled list
Tampa Bay Rays infielder Matt Duffy has been placed on the 10-day disabled list with a right hamstring strain.
Duffy suffered the injury while running the bases in Monday's series opener against the Texas Rangers. It doesn't sound like a long-term concern and he should be able to return when first eligible. Brandon Snyder was called up from Triple-A Durham and will draw the start at third base on Tuesday while Daniel Robertson moves up to the leadoff spot.
Duffy is averaging 8.1 FanDuel points per game this season. numberFire projects him to bat .256 with 8 home runs, 42 RBI, 42 runs scored, and 7 steals in 393 plate appearances over the rest of the year.
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Yandy Diaz (foot) still sitting for Rays in ALDS Game 5 October 10th, 2019
- Travis d'Arnaud cleaning up Thursday for Rays in ALDS Game 5 October 10th, 2019
- Brandon Lowe on Rays' bench versus Astros in ALDS Game 5 October 10th, 2019
- Eric Sogard starting for Rays Thursday in ALDS Game 5 October 10th, 2019
- Joey Wendle on hot corner for Rays Tuesday in ALDS Game 4 October 8th, 2019
- Austin Meadows leading off for Rays Game 4 versus Astros October 8th, 2019