Christian Colon starting at third for Marlins
Miami Marlins infielder Christian Colon is starting at third base for Tuesday's home matchup with the Washington Nationals.
Colon takes the place of Derek Dietrich, who will get the day off. Colon will step into the eight spot for tonight's lineup against lefty Gio Gonzalez.
In just 53 plate appearances, Colon has 0 home runs and a .177 wOBA this season. Despite a cheap price tag ($2,200), the infielder's projected for just 5.3 FanDuel points this evening.
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Brian O'Grady starting for Cincinnati in finale with Pirates September 29th, 2019
- Tucker Barnhart on Reds' bench in Sunday's finale September 29th, 2019
- Jose Iglesias sitting for Reds in Sunday's season finale September 29th, 2019
- Tucker Barnhart starting behind the plate for Cincinnati on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Cincinnati's Joey Votto batting second on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Reds' Josh VanMeter hitting in the fifth spot on Saturday September 28th, 2019