Oneil Cruz batting eighth for Pittsburgh on Friday
Pittsburgh Pirates infielder Oneil Cruz is in the starting lineup for Saturday's game against the Cincinnati Reds.
Cruz will make his MLB debut on Saturday, starting at shortstop and batting eighth versus right-hander Tyler Mahle and the Reds. Kevin Newman moves to the bench.
The Pirates have an implied win probability of 39.3% against the Reds on Saturday according to numberFire's models.
- Jorge Soler leading off for Braves in Game 5 on Sunday October 31st, 2021
- Joc Pederson batting fifth in Atlanta's Saturday Game 4 lineup October 30th, 2021
- Jorge Soler heads to Atlanta's bench on Saturday October 30th, 2021
- Jose Siri out of Houston's Game 3 Friday lineup October 29th, 2021
- Joc Pederson heads to Atlanta's bench on Friday night October 29th, 2021
- Braves' Eddie Rosario leading off in Game 2 on Wednesday October 27th, 2021
- Cole Tucker sitting for Pirates on Sunday October 3rd, 2021
- Pirates' Anthony Alford batting fifth on Sunday October 3rd, 2021
- Pirates' Kevin Newman leading off on Sunday October 3rd, 2021
- Michael Perez catching for Pirates on Sunday October 3rd, 2021
- Oneil Cruz batting eighth for Pittsburgh on Friday October 2nd, 2021
- Kevin Newman sitting for Pirates on Saturday October 2nd, 2021