Gio Urshela (hamstring) headed to Yankees' IL
The New York Yankees are placing infielder Gio Urshela (hamstring) on the 10-day injured list.
Urshela missed the Yankees' last four games due to a hamstring issue. He only appeared in six games since returning from the COVID-19 injured list on July 25. The Yankees haven't provided an expected timeline for Urshela's absence. Rougned Odor covered the hot corner for the Yankees on Monday versus the Baltimore Orioles.
Urshela is averaging 8.5 FanDuel points per game while slashing .274/.315/.439 with 11 homers and 41 RBI over 330 plate appearances (84 games) this season.
- Rockies leave Dom Nunez off Monday lineup September 27th, 2021
- Elias Diaz catching for Rockies Monday September 27th, 2021
- Garrett Hampson sitting for Rockies Monday September 27th, 2021
- Tigers' Daz Cameron sitting Monday afternoon versus lefty September 27th, 2021
- Gavin Sheets sitting for White Sox versus Tigers September 27th, 2021
- Billy Hamilton on White Sox's bench Monday September 27th, 2021
- DJ LeMahieu leading off for Yankees on Sunday September 26th, 2021
- Rougned Odor starting at third base for Yankees on Saturday September 25th, 2021
- Gary Sanchez behind the plate for New York on Saturday September 25th, 2021
- Yankees' DJ LeMahieu resting on Saturday September 25th, 2021
- New York's Luke Voit receives a breather on Friday September 24th, 2021
- Yankees' Anthony Rizzo hitting second on Friday night September 24th, 2021