Twins' Luis Arraez (knee) sidelined Wednesday
Minnesota Twins second baseman/left fielder Luis Arraez (knee) is not in the starting lineup for Wednesday's series finale against right-hander Dylan Cease and the Chicago White Sox.
Arraez is dealing with knee soreness that forced him to make an early exit from Tuesday's game. Trevor Larnach is replacing Arraez in left field and Max Kepler is taking over at the top of the order. Larnach is hitting fifth and Gregory Polanco is up in the No. 2 spot.
numberFire’s models project Kepler for 9.9 FanDuel points and he has a $3,200 salary on Wednesday. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Twins have an implied total of 4.1 runs. Among Wednesday's listed starters, Cease is registering the second-best strikeout rate this season (30.0 percent).
- Max Stassi catching for Angels on Tuesday September 21st, 2021
- Kurt Suzuki out of Angels' Tuesday lineup against Houston September 21st, 2021
- Juan Lagares in center field for Los Angeles on Tuesday September 21st, 2021
- Brandon Marsh sent to Angels' bench on Tuesday night September 21st, 2021
- Dodgers place Cody Bellinger (rib) on injured list, Luke Raley to start on Tuesday September 21st, 2021
- Chicago's Alfonso Rivas (finger) scratched on Tuesday, Trayce Thompson batting seventh September 21st, 2021
- Minnesota's Jake Cave receives a breather on Tuesday night September 21st, 2021
- Mitch Garver catching for Twins on Tuesday September 21st, 2021
- Ben Rortvedt catching for Twins on Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Twins' Jake Cave batting eighth on Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Luis Arraez leading off for Twins on Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Nick Gordon handling shortstop position for Twins on Saturday September 18th, 2021